Leaking fumes and decaying walls are quite common in old chimneys. If you notice any signs that your chimney liner might be failing, have your chimney relined before you proceed to use your stove. Unlined chimneys may cause leaks that may be harmful.
Importance of Relining Chimneys
Fluebay Chimney Relining Kits
- To protect the chimney walls from deterioration and stains
- To make a heating appliance function well
- To provide an effective seal, guaranteeing a safe heating application
- To comply with today’s modern safety standards
Fluebay offers a complete set of chimney relining materials such as:
- Gather Adaptors
- Rain Cowls
- Nose Cones
- Clamps & Plates
- Full Fitting Instructions
Each item is made from the highest quality materials and complies with the latest British and European standards.
It is important that you know when to reline your chimneys so that you may enjoy a safe heating system.
For enquiries, you may call us on (028) 8675 8628 or you can fill out this contact form.